Your invitation to Kitchenology's Siemens Chef Event
Kitchenology invites you to a Siemens Chef Day on Sunday 12th February 2017.
The new Siemens oven ranges feature an amazing number of new functions, many of them available in unusual combinations. How about a microwave in a single oven? Or maybe steam AND microwave in a single oven OR combi-oven. There are more choices to be made than ever before.
How do they work? And why would you want them?
Our Siemens Home Economist Jo will demystify the technology, showing you the different ways to cook, and better still, what it tastes like.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or have already had your kitchen installed these sessions are very beneficial. You are most welcome to drop in (with a +1 or more) to ask questions and sample the results.
Please feel free to drop in between 10am and 3pm or book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you.
Visit us at:
Barton's Retail Park
Bury St. Edmunds
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol