Wine & Cheese Tasting at The ALNO Store Bristol
Following the success of last year's event,we're excited to announce that we will be running another two wine and cheese evening events at The ALNO Store Bristol with the next taking place on Wednesday 15th March 2017 from 7pm - 9pm.
The ALNO Store Bristol is subsidising half the cost of the ticket, which means tickets are just £15 instead of the normal £30, so be quick, as once they are gone they are gone!
David Greenman of Arch House Deli will be running the event along with Tom, a wine aficionado from Averys Fine Wine Merchants.
We will be tasting six or so of our favourite cheeses from the deli, which we have paired with wines designed to bring out the very best in each other. David and Tom will also provide background information on each of the cheeses and wines and most importantly you will all get to try them in what is sure to be a memorable evening.
It's sure to be a great event and we look forward to welcoming you!
Visit us at:
The ALNO Store Bristol
1 Bond Street South
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol