Technology & Food at Kitchenology
The Siemens cooking demo held at Kitchenology on Sunday 12th February was an inspiration to all who attended the event.
Our Siemens Home Economist Jo demystified the technology behind the many functions of the new Siemens and NEFF ovens, cooking up a variety of dishes in amazing ways, sticky toffee pudding using the microwave and sweet bread using steam, to name just two.
These specially arranged event days are scheduled throughout the year by Kitchenology to help our clients choose the right appliance for their kichen needs. They have proven to help clients make educated and informative choices, all in an informal and relaxed setting.
For information about forthcoming events, please keep an eye on our showroom page.
Share this news:
- The ALNO Store Leeds Live Cookery Open Evening
- KitchenAid Comes to Linear London
- KitchenAid Comes to The ALNO Store Bristol
- KitchenAid Comes to Interior Design Concepts
- An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
- Win a ZIP Hot Water Tap with The ALNO Store Bristol
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Green
- Fun with Chocolate at The ALNO Store Leeds
- ALNO Shortlisted for Two BKU Awards
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017