Technology & Food at Kitchenology
The Siemens cooking demo held at Kitchenology on Sunday 12th February was an inspiration to all who attended the event.
Our Siemens Home Economist Jo demystified the technology behind the many functions of the new Siemens and NEFF ovens, cooking up a variety of dishes in amazing ways, sticky toffee pudding using the microwave and sweet bread using steam, to name just two.
These specially arranged event days are scheduled throughout the year by Kitchenology to help our clients choose the right appliance for their kichen needs. They have proven to help clients make educated and informative choices, all in an informal and relaxed setting.
For information about forthcoming events, please keep an eye on our showroom page.
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol