Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
Bradburys of Exeter welcomed guests to its German kitchen showroom for an evening of delicious food freshly prepared by Miele Executive Chef, Sven-Hanson Britt.
Guests enjoyed a live display of Miele appliances from our working ALNO kitchen, including the combi steam oven, Sous-Vide warming drawer, Teppanyaki hotplate and Wok induction hob.
On Sven-Hanson's menu was citrus cured Hake steamed at 65 degrees, with charred baby gem lettuce and soft herbs, followed by organic chicken cooked in beurre noisette, with peas, broad beans and Australian truffle. For dessert, guests were treated to raspberry soufflé with vanilla ice cream and white chocolate. The soufflé’s rose wonderfully, looked fabulous, and tasted even better!
The event was a great chance to pick up lots of information and tips for steam cooking from Sven-Hanson, whilst also exploring the Bradburys of Exeter showroom and Miele appliances in more detail.
If you would like more information about up-coming events or on choosing your own Miele appliances, please contact Bradburys of Exeter on email@example.com, or call 01392 825940.
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol