Chocolate Extravaganza at The ALNO Store Leeds!
The ALNO Store Leeds hosts an indulgent evening with York’s Chocolate Story at the flagship showroom.
A post-Easter celebration of Yorkshire's chocolate heritage, The ALNO Store Leeds invites you to join a live demonstration of chocolate making by a master chocolatier from York's Chocolate Story museum. The perfect way to use up your Easter chocolate, discover how an expert masterfully tempers chocolate to achieve that perfectly glossy and brittle finish, as well as picking up tips on working with moulds, an introduction to making truffles and ganaches, piping with chocolate, and how to use transfers and lustres.
Held at the spacious showroom on Gelderd Road in Leeds, guests will have the opportunity to discuss their kitchen renovation ideas with The ALNO Store Leeds’ team of expert kitchen designers, and pick-up inspiring ideas from the range of kitchen furniture and accessories on display.
Open to the public, the event will take place on the evening of Wednesday 26th April 2017 from 5pm until 8pm; perfect for an after-work treat!
For more information and to secure your place at the event, please click here.
4 The Boulevard
City West One Office Park
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol