Interior Innovation ICONIC Award for ALNOATTRACT
The ALNOATTRACT design study from ALNO has been recognised with an ICONIC Award in the field of Interior Innovation.
Initiated by the German Design Council, the prize for innovative excellence is regarded as a trend barometer for all product areas from the world of interior design. Winning the award is a testament to ALNO's heritage and continuing leadership in quality, innovation and design.
ALNOATTRACT created intrigue and admiration among visitors to the 2016 EuroCucina exhibition in Milan, capturing the imagination of the crowds and envisaging an innovative kitchen design concept for the future. Harmoniously merging opposing materials, such as natural wood, transparent black glass and metal, ALNOATTRACT draws its inspiration from architecture and current design trends, creating deliberate asymmetry. Tradition blends with vision in a fascinating mix of textures and proportions for a spectacular kitchen, which plays on the idea that opposites attract.
Synonymous with exceptional quality, the elegant simplicity and outstanding craftsmanship of an ALNO kitchen is the product of 90 years of continuous innovation. A market leader, ALNO has been recognised on numerous occasions for its innovative designs and superior-quality products and is excited to add this highly-acclaimed award to its list of achievements.
Share this news:
- The ALNO Store Leeds Live Cookery Open Evening
- KitchenAid Comes to Linear London
- KitchenAid Comes to The ALNO Store Bristol
- KitchenAid Comes to Interior Design Concepts
- An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
- Win a ZIP Hot Water Tap with The ALNO Store Bristol
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Green
- Fun with Chocolate at The ALNO Store Leeds
- ALNO Shortlisted for Two BKU Awards
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017