Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble at Kitchenology
Our recent Siemens Chef Day was a real treat on the eve of Halloween, at our Kitchenology showroom in Bury St Edmunds.
No tricks required for Jo, the Siemens Chef, who demonstrated the wizardry that makes Siemens cooking appliances so fabulous. And no witches brew or pumpkins either, only spellbindingly tasty dishes that materialised before our very eyes – mind you, they didn’t last long!
Why not visit our kitchen showroom and see the Siemens appliances for yourself?
Bartons Retail Park
Bury St Edmunds
Share this news:
- The ALNO Store Leeds Live Cookery Open Evening
- KitchenAid Comes to Linear London
- KitchenAid Comes to The ALNO Store Bristol
- KitchenAid Comes to Interior Design Concepts
- An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
- Win a ZIP Hot Water Tap with The ALNO Store Bristol
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Green
- Fun with Chocolate at The ALNO Store Leeds
- ALNO Shortlisted for Two BKU Awards
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017