Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble at Kitchenology
Our recent Siemens Chef Day was a real treat on the eve of Halloween, at our Kitchenology showroom in Bury St Edmunds.
No tricks required for Jo, the Siemens Chef, who demonstrated the wizardry that makes Siemens cooking appliances so fabulous. And no witches brew or pumpkins either, only spellbindingly tasty dishes that materialised before our very eyes – mind you, they didn’t last long!
Why not visit our kitchen showroom and see the Siemens appliances for yourself?
Bartons Retail Park
Bury St Edmunds
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol