Fit Food open event with Bradburys of Exeter
Join Bradburys of Exeter on Saturday 15th July 2017 from 10am - 12noon, for the launch of the Fit Food cookery school, run by Paola Royal.
- Do you like to eat healthy food but don't want to spend hours preparing meals?
- Would you like to find your way back to better health?
- Have you ingredients in your cupboard but don't know how best to use them?
Fit Food brings healthy living to Devon as Paola runs her weekly courses from the Bradburys of Exeter showroom, using its luxury ALNO working display kitchen. Come and meet Paola, find out more about the course and get a taste of variety with vegetarian and vegan meal recipes and desserts. Plus, enter our raffle to win a vegetable box from Devon based, Shillingford Organics!
Reserve your spaces here.
For more details, please call 01392 825940, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol