Expert Advice from Diane Berry Kitchens at Grand Designs Live
Heading to Grand Designs Live at ExCel London from 29th April – 7th May? Multi-award-winning ALNO kitchen designer Diane Berry will be on hand to offer free, one-to-one, 30-minute consultations at the Kitchen Advice Centre, sponsored by Miele.
If you're planning a new kitchen, whether it's a big extension project or updating an existing scheme, Diane will be giving invaluable advice on layouts, surface materials, budgeting and more.
With 37 years of experience and a countless number of awards, this is the perfect opportunity to get expert kitchen design advice.
Book your place to see Diane here.
Can’t make it to the show? Why not visit the Diane Berry Kitchens showroom?
132 Bury New Road
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol