Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
Bradburys of Exeter has once again teamed up with Devon Life magazine for their Home Cook of the Year competition.
The event, sponsored by Bradburys of Exeter, ALNO, Miele and Zip, will see contestants create a three-course menu, which showcases a celebration of local and seasonal Devon produce. Six finalists will then compete in a 'cook off' judged by a panel of experts on Sunday 8th October 2017 in our Bradburys showroom, using our stylish ALNO kitchen. The winner will be announced at the Devon Life Food and Drink Awards on 2nd November 2017. Prizes include a KitchenAid mixer, a bespoke lunch for four at Gidleigh Park, and dinner for eight, cooked by Miele Executive Chef, Sven-Hanson Britt.
The closing date is 31st May 2017, so there is still time for you to get your entry in!
Everything you need to know about the rules, how to enter, and the fabulous prizes on offer can be found here.
Find Bradburys of Exeter at:
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol