Create your #ALNOPalette with The ALNO Store Leeds
Like all great designers, the design team at The ALNO Store Leeds are constantly experimenting with new combinations of colours and textures.
Drawing inspiration from existing kitchen displays, interior design trends, and feedback from ALNO customers, we gather together samples of ALNO doors, worktops, and niche panels to create great looking mini-compositions that showcase what you can do with ALNO products, and how to bring out the individual qualities of each.
These have become a popular mainstay of our social media output under the name #ALNOPalette; a great way for prospective ALNO customers and design enthusiasts to see just what can be done with the ALNO range.
We encourage people who come into the showroom to have a play around with our samples and put together a collection that they would like to see in their own kitchen. We share these #ALNOPalettes alongside our own creations on our social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Our #ALNOPalettes are always on display at The ALNO Store Leeds, and are updated on a weekly basis to showcase new design trends or changes in season.
Step into The ALNO Store Leeds to put together your own #ALNOPalette, and we might just share it for all our followers to see!
Visit us at:
The ALNO Store Leeds
4 The Boulevard
City West One Office Park
Tel. 0113 3315 115
Share this news:
- The ALNO Store Leeds Live Cookery Open Evening
- KitchenAid Comes to Linear London
- KitchenAid Comes to The ALNO Store Bristol
- KitchenAid Comes to Interior Design Concepts
- An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
- Win a ZIP Hot Water Tap with The ALNO Store Bristol
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Green
- Fun with Chocolate at The ALNO Store Leeds
- ALNO Shortlisted for Two BKU Awards
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017