An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
Recently, we were delighted to welcome clients to our Bradburys of Exeter showroom for an exclusive evening event with Miele Executive Chef, Sven-Hanson Britt. Sven-Hanson produced three wonderful courses using the Miele combi steam oven, Sous-Vide warming drawer, Teppanyaki hotplate and Wok induction hob, in our stylish ALNO kitchen.
On the menu:
- Starter - hake and lobster with asparagus
- Main - chicken with spinach and a tarragon sauce
- Dessert - caramel crémeux with caramelised bananas
The event was a great chance for our guests to meet Sven-Hanson and pick-up some handy hints and tips for steam cooking, plus everyone left with some delicious recipe ideas to try at home. The evening provided customers with the perfect opportunity to explore the Bradburys of Exeter showroom, and discover the craftsmanship and beauty of an ALNO kitchen in more detail.
For recipes, kitchen design inspiration, and details of future showroom events, please follow us on Facebook.
If you would like more information about Miele appliances, and how Bradburys of Exeter can help you choose the right appliances for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01392 825940.
Visit the Bradburys of Exeter showroom:
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol