ALNO Celebrates 90 Years in the Making
2017 is set to be a very special year for ALNO, as we are celebrating our 90th anniversary!
Synonymous with exceptional quality, the elegant simplicity and outstanding craftsmanship of an ALNO kitchen is the product of 90 years of continuous innovation. From the humble beginnings of a carpenter’s workshop in 1927, its success story has continued to build, turning ALNO into an award-winning, internationally-celebrated brand.
ALNO was founded in 1927 when carpenter, Albert Nothdurft began making high-quality kitchens in his workshop at his parent’s home in the village of Wangen, Germany. Since then, ALNO has grown earning a strong reputation for creating innovative and functional designs to the highest standards and presenting them with exceptional service. 90 years later, ALNO now exports to 6,000 sales partners in 64 countries worldwide with an annual production of over 300,000 kitchens and subsidiaries in the UK, the United States, China, Switzerland, and Scandinavia, delivering inspired kitchen solutions worldwide.
Read more about our heritage here.
Share this news:
- New ALNOSTAR DUR display for Bradburys of Exeter
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017 Demonstration Day
- Let The Sun Shine: New Summer Colours From ALNO Kitchens
- Fit Food launch at Bradburys of Exeter
- Sven-Hanson Britt Visits Bradburys of Exeter
- An Evening of Jazz and Delicious Food at The ALNO Store Weybridge
- The ALNO Store Bristol Announces Zip Tap Competition Winner
- New Dekton Makai Worktop for Bradburys of Exeter
- Meet Halcyon Interiors Beaconsfield at Henley Design Day
- Dekton Bookmatch Now On Display at The ALNO Store Bristol