90 Years ALNO: Introducing the Limited Edition ALNO90
ALNO celebrates its 90th anniversary by launching a limited edition kitchen, specially developed to mark the milestone.
Limited to just 1,927 hand-built kitchens – reflecting ALNO’s founding year of 1927 - each ALNO90 comes with a certificate of authenticity attesting to its exclusivity, and its special edition design is registered and protected.
Drawing inspiration from the past to create the future, ALNO90 is an elegant interpretation of historical style elements from the time of our company's founder, Albert Nothdurft. By reimagining traditional cabinetry and combining it with the latest manufacturing technology, ALNO has created a timeless rendition of freestanding kitchen furniture.
Tradition meets modernity with classic shapes and modern materials, as ALNO90 transports you through time with its eternal design. Unveiled at Living Kitchen in Cologne in January 2017, the rounded edges of ALNO90 exude a classic sophistication, while the addition of a mixer tap harks back to the old-style kitchen sink. Thanks to its elegant shimmer, the metallic pearl white surface of the limited edition door creates a striking contrast to the black quartz wall panel and worktop.
For more information about ALNO90, please visit your nearest ALNO showroom.
Alternatively, why not download or request our 2017 brochure for more inspiring ALNO kitchens?
Share this news:
- The ALNO Store Leeds Live Cookery Open Evening
- KitchenAid Comes to Linear London
- KitchenAid Comes to The ALNO Store Bristol
- KitchenAid Comes to Interior Design Concepts
- An Evening with Miele Executive Chef Sven-Hanson Britt
- Win a ZIP Hot Water Tap with The ALNO Store Bristol
- Devon Life Home Cook of the Year 2017
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Green
- Fun with Chocolate at The ALNO Store Leeds
- ALNO Shortlisted for Two BKU Awards
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017