Wine & Cheese Tasting at The ALNO Store Bristol
Following the success of last year's event,we're excited to announce that we will be running another two wine and cheese evening events at The ALNO Store Bristol with the next taking place on Wednesday 15th March 2017 from 7pm - 9pm.
The ALNO Store Bristol is subsidising half the cost of the ticket, which means tickets are just £15 instead of the normal £30, so be quick, as once they are gone they are gone!
David Greenman of Arch House Deli will be running the event along with Tom, a wine aficionado from Averys Fine Wine Merchants.
We will be tasting six or so of our favourite cheeses from the deli, which we have paired with wines designed to bring out the very best in each other. David and Tom will also provide background information on each of the cheeses and wines and most importantly you will all get to try them in what is sure to be a memorable evening.
It's sure to be a great event and we look forward to welcoming you!
Visit us at:
The ALNO Store Bristol
1 Bond Street South
Share this news:
- ALNO Features on More 4's 'Building the Dream'
- Naturally ALNO: New ALNOSTRUCT
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: New Kitchens Lead to Healthier Lifestyles
- Inside ALNO: What Inspires the Designers?
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with Interior Design Concepts
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Weybridge
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with Bradburys of Exeter
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Bristol
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Leeds
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: Appliances
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017