Technology & Food at Kitchenology
The Siemens cooking demo held at Kitchenology on Sunday 12th February was an inspiration to all who attended the event.
Our Siemens Home Economist Jo demystified the technology behind the many functions of the new Siemens and NEFF ovens, cooking up a variety of dishes in amazing ways, sticky toffee pudding using the microwave and sweet bread using steam, to name just two.
These specially arranged event days are scheduled throughout the year by Kitchenology to help our clients choose the right appliance for their kichen needs. They have proven to help clients make educated and informative choices, all in an informal and relaxed setting.
For information about forthcoming events, please keep an eye on our showroom page.
Share this news:
- ALNO Gets Framed
- Diane Berry Kitchens Shortlisted for Inspiring Women Award
- Expert Advice from Diane Berry Kitchens at Grand Designs Live
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Blue
- ALNO Spring Offer Now On
- ALNO FEATURES ON MORE 4'S 'BUILDING THE DREAM'
- Chocolate Extravaganza at The ALNO Store Leeds!
- Naturally ALNO: New ALNOSTRUCT
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: New Kitchens Lead to Healthier Lifestyles
- Inside ALNO: What Inspires the Designers?
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017