Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble at Kitchenology
Our recent Siemens Chef Day was a real treat on the eve of Halloween, at our Kitchenology showroom in Bury St Edmunds.
No tricks required for Jo, the Siemens Chef, who demonstrated the wizardry that makes Siemens cooking appliances so fabulous. And no witches brew or pumpkins either, only spellbindingly tasty dishes that materialised before our very eyes – mind you, they didn’t last long!
Why not visit our kitchen showroom and see the Siemens appliances for yourself?
Bartons Retail Park
Bury St Edmunds
Share this news:
- ALNO Gets Framed
- Diane Berry Kitchens Shortlisted for Inspiring Women Award
- Expert Advice from Diane Berry Kitchens at Grand Designs Live
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Blue
- ALNO Spring Offer Now On
- ALNO FEATURES ON MORE 4'S 'BUILDING THE DREAM'
- Chocolate Extravaganza at The ALNO Store Leeds!
- Naturally ALNO: New ALNOSTRUCT
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: New Kitchens Lead to Healthier Lifestyles
- Inside ALNO: What Inspires the Designers?
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017