ALNO Launches First International Design Competition
At the forefront of award-winning kitchen design and innovation, ALNO has launched its inaugural International Design Competition!
The competition is open to everyone designing kitchens using ALNO Group products in UK, USA, China & Scandinavia, and includes categories for ‘Customer Kitchens’, ‘Contract Kitchen Designs’, and a ‘Kitchen Concept Design’. A shortlisting panel and a final judging panel of design and branding experts will determine the winners, who will be treated to a five-day trip to Italy, including a visit to the acclaimed design exhibition, EuroCucina, as well as excursions to the beautiful Lake Garda and Verona.
By bringing together the very best in kitchen design from across the globe, ALNO is celebrating creative diversity and rewarding the talented network of designers, both emerging and established, that reinforce ALNO’s position as a design authority in the market.
Leading the way in innovative, yet practical kitchen design, ALNO continues to top the market. Stylish kitchen concepts and design studies, such as ALNOATTRACT (pictured above), which recently exhibited at EuroCucina 2016 in Milan, are what ALNO is known for. ALNOCERA with its stunning, textured surfaces and scratchproof finish won a German Design Award for “Excellent Product Design – Kitchen” proving that this company is serious about high-quality, inspirational designs that will tantalise the imagination while also ensuring that the space is fit for purpose too.
Entries for the International Design Competition open on Tuesday 1st November 2016 and will close on Wednesday 31st May 2017, with winners being announced at the annual Hausfair event in Germany in October 2017.
We can’t wait to see all the designs and look forward to sharing news of the winner with you next year!
Why not visit your nearest ALNO showroom and see if the designers can create an award-winning kitchen for you?
Share this news:
- ALNO Features on More 4's 'Building the Dream'
- Naturally ALNO: New ALNOSTRUCT
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: New Kitchens Lead to Healthier Lifestyles
- Inside ALNO: What Inspires the Designers?
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with Interior Design Concepts
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Weybridge
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with Bradburys of Exeter
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Bristol
- FREE KitchenAid Dishwasher Offer with The ALNO Store Leeds
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: Appliances
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017