ALNO Celebrates 90 Years in the Making
2017 is set to be a very special year for ALNO, as we are celebrating our 90th anniversary!
Synonymous with exceptional quality, the elegant simplicity and outstanding craftsmanship of an ALNO kitchen is the product of 90 years of continuous innovation. From the humble beginnings of a carpenter’s workshop in 1927, its success story has continued to build, turning ALNO into an award-winning, internationally-celebrated brand.
ALNO was founded in 1927 when carpenter, Albert Nothdurft began making high-quality kitchens in his workshop at his parent’s home in the village of Wangen, Germany. Since then, ALNO has grown earning a strong reputation for creating innovative and functional designs to the highest standards and presenting them with exceptional service. 90 years later, ALNO now exports to 6,000 sales partners in 64 countries worldwide with an annual production of over 300,000 kitchens and subsidiaries in the UK, the United States, China, Switzerland, and Scandinavia, delivering inspired kitchen solutions worldwide.
Read more about our heritage here.
Share this news:
- ALNO Gets Framed
- Diane Berry Kitchens Shortlisted for Inspiring Women Award
- Expert Advice from Diane Berry Kitchens at Grand Designs Live
- ALNO Colour Trends 2017: Blue
- ALNO Spring Offer Now On
- ALNO FEATURES ON MORE 4'S 'BUILDING THE DREAM'
- Chocolate Extravaganza at The ALNO Store Leeds!
- Naturally ALNO: New ALNOSTRUCT
- Houzz Kitchen Trends Study 2017: New Kitchens Lead to Healthier Lifestyles
- Inside ALNO: What Inspires the Designers?
- Design Tips
- Inside ALNO
- Job Vacancies
- Kitchen Trends 2017